we hope you had a good start into the year 2021!
Due to the latest Corona measures of January 2021, we unfortunately have to close our Schindlerhof until probably April.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you again as soon as possible in the new year – stay healthy!
Your Schindlerhof Team
Our “joker” for you when choosing your conference hotel:
With our manic specialization in successful seminars, meetings and business trips,
– as well as with our legendary service, we have been holding our own in the top group for 35 years.
In times of uncertainty, we have now gained an unbeatable competitive advantage,
that we were not aware of before:
- Sprawling hotel village with many individual buildings on over an acre of land.
- Spacious gardens invite you to linger during breaks and work.
- Almost all meeting rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with direct access to the outdoors.
- All windows in the hotel buildings can be opened; no central air circulation system.
- Half a dozen restaurant and banquet rooms plus large host garden.
- Keeping a distance is always and everywhere possible; perfect hygiene concept.
- Despite country house flair, very well connected to highway, airport and main train station.
BETWEEN TRADITION AND INNOVATION
HOTEL VILLAGE SCHINDLERHOF
The Schindlerhof is a true experience for the senses. The fact that it has grown slowly over decades from then to the present day has created a very special tension between tradition and modernity.
The heart of the Schindlerhof is originally a 300-year-old farm. The hotel area has grown steadily over the decades from this farm in a total of six construction stages.
The development from a traditional country inn to a modern conference hotel has allowed the Schindlerhof to really blossom. It features just as many different architectural styles as it does a varied atmosphere. All this is skilfully seasoned with tasteful design and interior.
For example, the old farmhouse faces a harmoniously laid-out Japanese garden with hand-tamed koi in the garden’s own pond on one side and a modern Bauhaus-style building, the Rykon, on the other.
This is just one of many examples that attest to the uniqueness of the Schindlerhof and create a very special tension between tradition and innovation, between regionality and internationality.
An eventful time lies ahead of you – because the Schindlerhof is more than just a conference hotel. Effective work, sunbathing in the inner courtyard, coffee in the Japanese garden or a cosy dinner in the restaurant with fine food. Let us “seduce” you – we look forward to seeing you!