SUFFICIENT FREE SPACE
CONFERENCE AT denkART
We want your event to be a complete success, because it is your seminar,
your workshop, your conference! We make sure that you can present yourself adequately as a company by creating the perfect setting for you.
Ten professionally equipped conference rooms for 2 to 180 people offer sufficient space for far-reaching mental work and relaxing breaks in between.
Competent hosts offer you personal support. In our conference office, all organisational work is in the best hands!
It is your conference: Your seminar or your workshop. That's why we welcome you and your guests in the entrance area with an enlargement of your company logo.
We offer you scope: meetings in harmony of spirit and feeling, which requires more than a seminar room and good food. Shapes, colours, scents and music - discreetly coordinated with each other - work together in a unique way, depending on the working rhythm and time of day. Take 5-10 minutes before the conference and let us introduce you to our conference world.
Relax in our Japanese garden - with koi pond and a tea house.
We look forward to seeing you!
Learning and experience
In our conference area, learning is combined with experience. We provide optimal learning conditions through exceptionally packaged meals, ideal resting facilities, a piece of nature and, of course, cordial care for all guests.
WHAT MAKES THE SCHINDLERHOF A "MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING CONFERENCE HOTEL
- We offer air-conditioned meeting rooms with daylight and a view of nature
- We're on the move - coffee breaks from Sushiband - healthy,
varied and delicious - enriched with classic coffee specialities from our DenkBar's filter machine.
- NEULAND moderation material
- LED screens in all meeting rooms
- "Green Kick" - get your body going
- Conference support - competent, cordial and customer-oriented
- Cordiality officer(s) in each service area
- Extensive technical equipment (e.g. adapter, MacBook)
- Management library with many bestsellers
- Japanese garden with tea pavilion by the koi pond - wellness for the soul
- Light, colour and fragrance concept
- Are you looking for a qualified trainer / coach / facilitator?
TECHNICAL CONDITIONS ON SITE
All meeting rooms are equipped with:
- Moderator material
- LED Screens
We will be happy to provide you with a surcharge:
- More pinboards and FlipCharts
MEETING ROOMS AT THE DenkART
MEETING ROOMS IN THE CREATIVE CENTRE
WE WORK HAND IN HAND
SO THAT WE GET ALONG WELL
Conferences need a lot of planning and organisation in advance. To ensure that everything can be planned without obstacles, there are just a few small points that you should consider for conferences, seminars and workshops in our house.
- ...please send us your company logo for the signposting of the conference rooms. Please send us your logo by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ...weassume that you will please provide us with a list of names of overnight guests 2 weeks in advance - so we can ensure a smooth check-in.
- ...we would bepleased if you let us know the final number of conference participants 7 days before the start of the event. We will use the number known to us by then as the basis for calculating the coffee breaks and meals.
- ...we naturallyhope to welcome you to your booked appointment.
- For meeting rooms:
Should you be forced to cancel your conference, this is possible free of charge up to 8 weeks in advance.
When booking the DenkRaum with 206m², a cancellation free of charge is possible up to 12 weeks before the event.
Of course, we will make every effort to rent the conference rooms to other parties. However, should we not succeed in doing so, we will take the liberty of charging you the minimum loss in the amount of the gross room rent.
In the event of cancellation at short notice up to two weeks before the event, we will charge an additional 50% of the booked catering.
Please note that for room bookings in connection with a conference event
in connection with a conference event the following cancellation conditions
apply to the overnight stays:
100% of the reserved overnight stays can be cancelled free of charge
up to 8 weeks before the event,
50% of the remaining nights up to 4 weeks before the event,
and 10% of the remaining nights up to 10 days before the event.
Cancellation costs will be charged at 80% of the accommodation price.
No shows will be charged at 100% of the room rate.
For call-off quotas and bookings on a self-pay basis:
If we have no or incomplete information from the overnight guest,
any cancellation or no-show fees incurred shall be charged to the contracting party.
If a seminar participant would fail to pay for chargeable services, such as minibar, parking, etc., these will be charged to the respective organiser.
We also want to prepare and provide everything perfectly for you. This also includes our purchasing of goods, which is adjusted according to the booking.
Thecalculation basis for the booked catering is the number of participants, which is known to us 10 days before the start of the event.
On the day of the event, a 10% reduction in the number of participants is possible in the morning when making arrangements.
If a table reservation in our restaurant is not taken, we will charge the menu price according to the full number of participants - in the case of à la carte reservations, the expected minimum gross turnover of € 50.00 per person.
Unfortunately, we do not rent out conference rooms without catering services.
We cannot guarantee that we will not have other events from companies similar to ours.
Unfortunately, loud team-building measures are only possible in our conference rooms by arrangement and at full capacity.
We do not accept any liability for loss or damage to products or property brought in by the guest.
Cancellation or reduction must be made in writing.
Our invoices are payable 8 days after receipt and without deduction.